INFO&PRICES INFORMATION, CHECK IN, CHECKOUT, PRICES
Prices, special offers, availability and bookings: BOOK NOW
Any requests for personalized estimates for the booking of two, four or six rooms or for periods of over one week can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our accomodation is dedicated exclusively to adult guests. Children are accepted from 14 years old, if accompanied.
- Check-in on weekdays from 14:00 to 19:00 preferably with prior notice, on Saturdays from 14:00 to 19:00 by appointment only. On request also from 10.00 to 13.00 but immediate availability of the room is not guaranteed.
- The room will be made available starting from 14.00.
- Any other times (anyway not before 9.30 or later than 22.00, on Saturdays not later than 20.00) Sunday and public holidays, must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance and will involve a charge of 35 Euros per check-in.
- It is useful to let us have full details of the flight so we can check up on any flight delays.
- If we are not contacted by 18.30 check in will no longer be possible and the booking will be considered a no show.
- Check out is available until 11:00, not to be delayed. On Sundays late check-out option at 20h that must be authorized and will involve a surcharge. You will use our check-out express system following the instructions you will receive. Check out with a member of staff present outside normal weekday hours, when possible, must be previously authorized and will involve a charge of 35 Euros per room on Saturdays, on Sundays and public holidays.
- Reception times, weekdays only Monday/Friday (10:00/13:00 – 14.00/19:00).
- The rooms can only accomodate a maximum of two people (minimum 14 years old, no reductions), except the triple room which can easily accomodate 3 adults, hence no extra beds or cots are available.
- There are no reductions for use of the room by only one guest.
- No pets.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all the rooms and common areas.
- Consult the complete policy for further information on miLoft rules and regulations.