INFO&PRICES INFORMATION, CHECK IN, CHECKOUT, PRICES
Prices, special offers, availability and bookings: BOOK NOW
Any requests for personalized estimates for the booking of two, four or six rooms or for periods of over one week can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our accomodation is dedicated exclusively to adult guests. Children are accepted from 14 years old, if accompanied.
- Check-in on weekdays from 14:00 to 18:30 preferably with prior notice. On request also from 9.30 to 13.00 but immediate availability of the room is not guaranteed.
- The room will be made available from 14.00 to 18.30.
- Any other times (anyway not before 9.30 or later than 22.00 ) Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance and will involve a charge of 35 Euros per check-in.
- It is useful to let us have full details of the flight so we can check up on any flight delays.
- If we are not contacted by 18.30 check in will no longer be possible and the booking will be considered a no show.
- Check out from 9:30 to 11:00 on weekdays, not to be delayed. On Sundays late check-out option at 20h that must be authorized and will involve a surcharge. On Saturday, Sunday, public holidays or before 9:30 you can use our check-out express system following the instructions you will receive. Check out with a member of staff present outside normal weekday hours, when possible, must be previously authorized and will involve a charge of 35 Euros per room on Saturdays, on Sundays and public holidays.
- Reception times, weekdays only Monday/Friday (9:30/13:00 – 14.00/18:30).
- The rooms can only accomodate a maximum of two people (minimum 14 years old, no reductions), except the triple room which can easily accomodate 3 adults, hence no extra beds or cots are available.
- There are no reductions for use of the room by only one guest.
- No pets.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all the rooms and common areas.
- Consult the complete policy for further information on miLoft rules and regulations.